On The Hill: NELA's Washington Report, April 2013
In This Issue:
- Raising Our Voices For Change: URGENT Reminder! NELA Needs Client Stories To Support Civil Rights Tax Relief Act & Arbitration Fairness Act
- NELA Endorses Tom Perez As Next Labor Secretary
- Senate Judiciary Committee Holds Hearing On D.C. Circuit Nominee Sri Srinivasan
- EEOC Nominee Jenny Yang Cleared For Full Senate Consideration
- President Nominates Three To National Labor Relations Board—AFL-CIO Urges Prompt Confirmation
- House Education & The Workforce Committee Holds Hearing On Comp Time Bill, Schedules Mark-Up
- Senate Confirms Third Circuit Nominee Shwartz
- NELA Bill Chart (NBC) For The 113th Congress
Download On The Hill
- NELA Submits Supplemental Comments To EEOC On Quality Control Plan
- NELA Urges President Obama To Issue Federal Contractor Paycheck Fairness Executive Order
Be the first person to recommend this.
Related Entries and Links
No Related Resource entered.