On The Hill: NELA's Legislative Report, June 2012
NELA's Monthly Legislative Report:
- Paycheck Fairness Act Dies A Partisan Death In The Senate, Advocates Look For Alternatives
- NELA Redoubles Lobbying Efforts On Garnering Republican Support For The Civil Rights Tax Relief Act Of 2011
- Arbitration Fairness Act Shows Little Sign Of Traction This Congressional Session, CFPB Study Might Provoke Some Movement
- Senate Panel Passes Domestic Partner Benefits Measure For LGBT Partners Of Federal Employees
- Senate HELP Committee Slates Hearing For ENDA
- NELA Submits Comments To EEOC On The Withdrawal Of Its Proposed Revision Of The"Enforcement Guidance on Reasonable Accommodation And Undue Hardship Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)"
- DOL - OSHA Announces Intent To Establish Whistleblower Protection Advisory Committee
- Senators Casey And Pryor Introduce Bills To Ensure Workplace Protection For Servicemembers
Be the first person to recommend this.
Related Entries and Links
No Related Resource entered.