On The Hill: NELA's Legislative Report, May 2012
In This Issue:
- NELA Participates In White House Summit On Judicial Nominations
- EEOC Issues Enforcement Guidance on Arrest And Convictions Records; House Votes For Appropriations Amendment To Forbid Use of Commission's Funds To Implement
- Consumer Financial Protection Bureau To Look At Forced Arbitration Clauses
- Reps. Nadler, Maloney, Speier, And Davis Announce Legislation Protecting Pregnant Workers From Discrimination
- House Education and Workforce Committee Holds Hearing on OFCCP Regulatory And Enforcement Actions
- EEOC Rules Transgender Employees Protected By Title VII
- Senator Patty Murray Introduces Legislation To Protect Veterans, Servicemembers From Unemployment and Foreclosure
- Senator Mary Landrieu, Representative Gregory Meeks Co-Sponsor Paycheck Fairness Act
- NELA Attends EEOC Meeting On ADAAA Regulations Implementation
- Senate HELP Committee Holds Hearing On Helping Middle Class Balance Work and Family–Low-Wage Worker Measures Highlighted
Be the first person to recommend this.
Related Entries and Links
No Related Resource entered.