To join the Massachusetts Employment Lawyers Association, please download, print and complete our membership application [PDF] and send it to our treasurer, Patrick Banfield, along with a check for your membership dues.
Please send the form and check to:
Patrick D. Banfield, Esq.
Law Office of Alan H. Crede
8 Faneuil Hall, Suite 300
Boston, MA 02109
Additional Contact Information
Phone: (617) 973-6434
Our membership year is fixed from September to August.
- Lawyers in practice for more than five years: $195
- Lawyers in practice for less than five years and solo practitioners in their first two years of practice: $125
- Legal services practitioners $75
- Law students: $25 (law student members do not have discussion group access)
- New, first-time members: $75 (eligible persons who have never been a MELA member). After the first year, regular membership rates apply.