Welcome to the Connecticut Employment Lawyers Association
The Connecticut Employment Lawyers Association (CELA) is a nonprofit organization comprised of employment law attorneys from around the state who share in a common mission; providing quality representation to employees and vindicating employees’ rights.
To that end, CELA’s members work collaboratively to:
- Promote and increase public awareness of the rights of individual employees;
- Furnish educational opportunities for attorneys who represent employees;
- Assist lawyers who actively represent employees in disputes by:
- Providing ready access to knowledgeable colleagues;
- Relieving the sense of professional isolation experienced by many employment lawyers who practice in solo or small firms; and
- Promoting social and cultural exchange among attorneys and other interested groups.
- Promote the intellectual and professional interests of attorneys who represent employees;
- Provide the public with to skilled legal counsel who are well versed and accomplished in the complex area of employment law; and
Provide educational training and instructional activities for members, the general bar and for the public.