We are an organization of attorneys who devote the majority of our practices to representing employees, rather than employers.
Our members handle a wide variety of employment matters, including:
discrimination on the basis of race, gender, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, and pregnancy
- retaliation for engaging in protected activity
- sexual harassment and other types of unlawful hostile work environments
- overtime, minimum wage, commissions, and other pay failures
- independent contractor/misclassification
- non competition and confidentiality agreements
- severance agreements
- reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities
- unemployment issues
- civil rights violations including freedom of speech
As the National Employment Lawyers Association’s (NELA) Alabama Affiliate, we work with closely with NELA to leverage our efforts across the country, and if you are a lawyer who devotes a majority of your practice to representing employees, please complete a membership application. We'd love to work with you.